2019 Business Promotion
We are pleased to share we've received Year 2 funding from the Wisconsin Department of Tourism for marketing the Nicolet-Wolf River Scenic Byway.
The Fall in Love With the Byway promotion runs September 2 through November 2, 2019.
We've increased online advertising, placed color advertisements in Our Wisconsin and Midwest Living magazines, are working with the Department of Tourism on co-op advertising, and will have sponsorships on Wisconsin Public Radio.
We will be promoting all of the great activities and businesses to experience here, and are again offering the opportunity for you to have a 15 second business video and listing on the online map.
- View the videos we created last year - https://nicoletwolfriverbyway.com/meetourbusinesses/
- View the interactive, online map we're updating this year - https://nicoletwolfriverbyway.com/interactive-map/
The cost to participate in this year's promotion is $50. This includes your presence on the map and a business video listed on the Byway website. Upon your request, we will also provide you with a copy of your video.
Filming will begin the week of September 9th, and the deadline to be included is September 6th.
As part of the promotion, you will be required to complete the participation form, the pre-survey and the post-survey. During the promotion, we ask that you distribute the Visitor Survey cards we'll be supplying.
To participate -
- Complete the 2019 Nicolet-Wolf River Scenic Byway Business Video, Online Map and Pre-Promotion Survey form.
- Complete the Pre-Promotion Survey.
- Send your check for $50, made payable to KSC, to PO Box 113, Eagle River, WI 54521.
We will be following up with you at the end of the promotion to complete the Post-Survey.
If you have any questions, please call Kim Swisher Communications at 715-437-0090, or email us.
We hope you'll join us in updating this great resource for our visitors as they explore our area and Fall in Love With the Byway!